Saturday 16 February 2013

Mini Blogs!

Once upon a time the boys were happy going to bed at around 7pm and Oliver and I had the evenings to ourselves. This is not currently the case; their body clocks seem to be shifting and they are enjoying staying up later which means I don't currently have time for blogging!

I usually collect thoughts and reflections in my head over a period of days and weeks which seem to gather naturally into blogs, but the change in our evenings means that when I do reflect, it's usually for no more than a moment and I don't seem to be gathering thoughts together in the same way. Rather than stop writing altogether for a while as I had wondered if I may decide to, I'm going to write out anything I am thinking about in mini blogs! Blogging has been so beneficial for me, and there are many little things that happen and inspire me that I don't want to forget about so I'm simply going to write them out in spare moments and see what happens!

It's a benefit of deciding to learn at home that the boys can follow their own body clocks and sleep and wake when it suits them. It's really important to me that they are able to do this, and I'm sure life will happily fall into place around their sleep patterns. I guess the change in how I'll approach writing this blog is just one demonstration of that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment